If you are expecting those who especially want to please or surprise, prepare panna cotta with mango for dessert! Such an end to the meal will definitely leave an indelible mark on the guests, and you will be known as an excellent hostess. We offer a recipe that is easy to implement, the main thing is to prepare in advance.
Leaf gelatin 8 g (can be replaced with powder, filled with water or juice in a ratio of 1: 6)
Cream (at least 33%) 200 ml
Milk 3, 6% fat 200 ml
Granulated sugar 40 gr
Royal mango 1 piece
Fruit for decoration (pitahaya 1 pc, passionfruit 1 pc, granadilla 1 pc)
1. First, soak the gelatin sheet in ice water until soft and swollen.
2. Cut the mango in half, chop the pulp and grind it in a blender until puree.
3. Fill the bottom of the glasses (in which the dish is served) with mango puree and send to the refrigerator.
4. Pour the cream into a separate bowl and add the sugar. Heat the mixture over low heat until the sugar dissolves and bring to a boil.
5. Remove the mixture from the heat, pour in the milk and add the sheet gelatin, having previously squeezed it out of excess water. Mix the mixture thoroughly.
6. Pour milk mixture in a thin stream over the mango puree. Put the dessert in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
7. Before serving, garnish the panna cotta with slices and exotic fruit pulp.