On the eve of International Women's Day, the host of the Sweet Life program on the Kitchen TV channel, professional pastry chef Katerina Agronik, shares three recipes for amazing desserts that will please every woman.
TRUFFLES WITH STRAWBERRY AND COCONUT
✓ Strawberry puree - 200 g
✓ Sugar - 75 g
✓ Cream - 200 ml
✓ Pink pepper - 10 g
✓ White chocolate - 450 g
✓ White chocolate - 300 g
✓ Chips of coconut
✓ Dehydrated strawberries
1. Mix the strawberry puree with sugar, bring to a boil in a saucepan and boil the volume twice. Add cream and pink pepper. Bring to a boil again.
2. Put the white chocolate in a bowl and pour the hot mass from the saucepan over the chocolate through a sieve. Stir until smooth. Place in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
3. Form candy. Rub a small amount of powdered sugar in your hands. Pinch off small pieces from the cooled mass and roll up spheres of the same size, then put them on parchment.
4. Dip the formed truffle in white chocolate, then roll in coconut flakes. Garnish with pieces of dried berries if desired. Chill finished truffles in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
POWDER WITH MATCH POWDER
✓ Eggs - 4 pcs.
✓ Oil - 225 g
✓ Sugar - 225 g
✓ Flour - 250 g
✓ Baking powder - 2 tsp.
✓ Matcha tea powder - 2 tbsp. l.
✓ Matcha powder
✓ White chocolate
✓ Dried strawberries
1. Beat butter at room temperature with a blender on medium speed until creamy. Gradually add sugar and eggs to the butter.
2. Mix dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, green tea powder.
3. Mix all ingredients. Beat with a blender until smooth on low speed.
4. Place the finished dough in a piping bag with a round nozzle. Squeeze the dough evenly into the muffin tins, filling each tins about two-thirds full.
5. Send to bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Dip the "cap" of each cake in white chocolate melted in a water bath. Sprinkle on top with a mixture of matcha powder and sugar, lay out pieces of dry berries.
✓ Butter - 170 g
✓ Muscovado sugar - 65 g
✓ Sugar - 150 g
✓ Honey - 85 g
✓ Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
✓ Egg - 1 pc.
✓ Soda - ½ tsp.
✓ Salt - ½ tsp.
✓ Baking powder - 1 ½ tsp.
✓ Ground cinnamon - 1 tsp.
✓ Flour - 310 g
✓ Sugar - 50 g
✓ Ground cinnamon - ¼ tsp
1. Put the butter in a deep container, add honey, sugar and spices. Beat with a blender on medium speed until fluffy. Add muscovado sugar to the resulting mass and beat again, and then add the egg and mix with the mass until smooth.
2. In a separate large bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder.
3. Add to the lush mass first one part of the flour, mix with a blender on low speed, then add the second part of the flour and mix the mixture well again.
4. Prepare the sugar and spice mixture for the deboning crackers. Roll a ball out of the dough, and then roll in sugar. Place the ball on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly. Repeat this with all the remaining dough, then send the cookies to the oven, preheated to 190 degrees. Bake for 12 minutes until the edges are lightly golden brown.
5. Remove the cookies from the oven, put a piece of marshmallow on each and send it back to the oven for two minutes.
6. Break the chocolate bar into large pieces. Remove the marshmallow cookies from the oven and immediately place a piece of chocolate on top of them. The chocolate should melt slightly on a hot surface.