Everyone knows that fish should be included in the diet as often as possible, but not every housewife undertakes to cook it for fear of making it tasteless. We offer three cod dishes that you will surely get: the ingredients are simple, there is a minimum of preparation, and the benefits are worth a million!
COD FILLET WITH ORANGE FUR
Ghee 2 tablespoons
Thyme 2 sprigs
Zest of one orange
1 tbsp olive oil
Garlic 2-3 cloves
Ground red pepper 1/3 tsp
1. Cut the fillet into pieces, salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the thyme, and then add the zest of one orange and the juice of 1/2 lemon. We warm for 2 minutes and remove from the stove.
3. Pour some oil into a clean frying pan and add garlic, ground pepper, smoked paprika to it and put the fish skin side down. Fry until golden brown and turn over.
4. When the fish is ready, turn it over onto the skin again and pour abundant orange sauce over the fish. Fry for a couple of minutes and serve. It goes well with vegetable salad, as well as with rice or potatoes.
AROMATIC COD WITH FENNEL
Fillet of cod (or other fish) ~ 1 kg.
Fennel 1 head 150-200 g
For the marinade:
Balsamic vinegar 2 tablespoons
Soy sauce 2 tbsp
Olive oil 15 ml
1. Prepare the marinade: mix the sauces, oil, spices and pour over the fish, laid out on a baking sheet, lightly grate the resulting sauce.
2. Top fillet with fennel cut into large feathers.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C and bake the fish for 40 minutes. Depending on your oven, you can bake some of the time, covered with foil so that nothing burns.
4. Sprinkle generously with lemon or lime and serve.
COD WITH BROCKOLI
A few slices of lemon
1. Cut the cod fillet into portions. Salt and pepper. Divide the broccoli into small inflorescences.
2. Sprinkle a baking dish with vegetable oil, put the pieces of cod, then broccoli, pieces of lemon on the fish, sprinkle everything with oil.
3. Cover with foil and send to an oven preheated to 180 C for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the foil and leave for another 7 minutes.
Tip: if you are afraid to dry broccoli, you can boil it in boiling water for 5 minutes and send it to the fish after removing the foil, for 7 minutes.