Tao Porchon-Lynch, 99 years old, has no time to get bored and think about illness. Her day is scheduled literally by the minute. An elderly woman travels a lot, dances professionally and also teaches yoga.
Tao Porchon-Lynch is considered the world's oldest yoga follower. And the cheerful old woman has won more than 700 ballroom dancing competitions with her partner, who is 70 years younger than her! And no wonder, because Tao has been dancing for over 30 years.
But this is not the whole list of the merits of an extraordinary woman. During World War II, she participated in the Resistance Movement and helped save Jews. And after the end of the war, Tao became a model, collaborated with world famous brands, and also won the "Longest Legs in Europe" competition. In addition, Porchon-Lynch starred in films during her youth with celebrities such as Elizabeth Taylor and Bob Hope.
Many, looking at Tao, cannot understand where her perpetual motion machine is hidden. It turned out that Porchon-Lynch knows a few simple rules that she agrees to share with the whole world. These secrets help her to maintain vital energy, to enjoy every minute spent and not to grow old either in spirit or in body.
1. The most important secret of a happy life is never to put off until tomorrow what you can do today.
2. Don't listen to those who tell you that you can't do it. Think about what you can do and always try to think with a "+" sign.
3. You can not betray yourself and your faith in anything. If you believe in something, then act without thinking.
4. Every morning tell yourself that today will be the best day of your life. And attract people of the same worldview to you.
5. Try to keep your curiosity a lifetime. As soon as you lose interest in the world around you, you immediately fall into melancholy and melancholy.
By the way, Tao Porchon-Lynch maintains a microblogging on Instagram, and many grateful subscribers follow the life of an ageless woman, who also want to learn how to enjoy every minute:
"You are an amazing and wonderful lady!"
"Still fantastically graceful and slender."
“This is incredible! Be so plastic"
"The most cheerful woman on the planet"
“You are our idol! An inspirer for all people!"