Tiramisu for Shrovetide? It couldn't be easier if you prepare traditional cream for pancakes and make a cake. Of course, you will have to spend a little more time on such a delicacy than on simple pancakes, but you will definitely like the result!
Flour - 210 g
Sugar - 50 g
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Eggs - 4 pcs + 4 yolks
Butter - 140 g
Milk - 480 ml
For the cream:
Mascarpone - 750 g
Cream cheese - 250 g
Powdered sugar - 150 g
Instant coffee - 1 tsp
Amaretto - 3 tablespoons
Cocoa powder for serving
1. Melt the butter. Cool down. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a deep bowl.
2. Beat eggs and yolks in a separate container, add to a bowl of flour and mix until smooth.
3. Add oil in small portions. Stir until it is completely connected to the dough. Pour in milk. The dough should not be too thick. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave for 40 minutes.
4. Bake thin pancakes in a preheated pan. Let them cool completely. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
5. For the cream, beat the mascarpone with cream cheese and powdered sugar. Dissolve instant coffee in liqueur. Add this mixture to the cream. Remove the cream in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Collect the cake and refrigerate again for 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa powder when serving.