Spring is outside the window and lilacs are blooming! These lovely flowers can be added to dishes, for example, to decorate with them a cheesecake. We offer a wonderful version of the dessert without baking, we guarantee you will definitely fall in love with it!
biscuit crumbs 200 g
butter 25 g
lilac syrup (you can just sugar-lemon) 2 tbsp.
curd cheese 600 g
berry puree (any berry to taste, for example, blueberries) 250 g
cream 200 g
condensed milk 200 g
white chocolate 150 g
gelatin 20 g
water 90 g
lemon zest 1 tbsp
wine 500 ml
gelatin 25 g
water 110 g
lilac syrup 50 ml
icing sugar (optional and to taste, depending on the taste of the wine)
lilac flowers or berries
1. Tighten the ring with a diameter of 18 cm with foil and foil, lay inside with acetate foil.
2. Mix crumb, melted and cooled butter, syrup. Put a layer on the bottom, tamp with a flat glass. Put in the refrigerator while we cook the cheese mass.
3. Pour gelatin with water and leave for 20 minutes. Melt the chocolate on impulse in the microwave or in a "water bath" and cool slightly.
4. Heat the cheese to 37C, mix with condensed milk, add berry puree, mix, add chocolate
beat the cold cream into a fluffy mass, gently stir in portions into the cheese mass.
5. Warm up the gelatin in a water bath to a liquid state and pour it into the cheese mass in a thin stream, stirring it constantly. Add the lemon zest and pour the curd into the ring. Refrigerate for an hour.
6. Make jelly. Pour gelatin with water and leave for 20 minutes. Warm up 100 ml of wine, but do not boil, add the swollen gelatin, combine with the rest of the wine and syrup, you can add more powdered sugar, to taste.
7. Gently pour the jelly onto the cheese mass, add the lilac flowers and leave the cake in the refrigerator overnight. Remove the foil and foil from the ring carefully, move the cake in the ring onto a flat plate.
8. Remove the ring and carefully peel off the acetate film.