Yulia Savicheva creates real confectionery masterpieces that are in no way inferior to the work of professionals. Despite the fact that the singer's maternity leave ended long ago and she returned to creating music, Julia still finds time to please loved ones with delicious and beautiful pastries. This time, Ekaterina Rozhdestvenskaya managed to taste Julia's cake, and she shared Savicheva's recipe with fans.
According to Yulia Savicheva, Ekaterina is very fond of strawberries, so she decided to please her with a cake with strawberry confiture and a decoration of fresh berries and mint, receiving a lot of compliments from fans. Lovers of pastries and strawberries should also please themselves with such a cake!
Vanilla butter biscuit:
220g - butter
220g - flour
220g - sugar
4 pcs - egg
a pinch of salt
500 ml - cream 33 - 35%
icing sugar to taste
300 gr - fresh strawberries
100 gr - sugar
1. Mix oil at room temperature with sugar and a pinch of salt, then add eggs at room temperature one by one, beat at medium speed.
2. Sift flour with vanilla and stir with a spatula until smooth.
3. Bake in a 22 cm mold for 20-25 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. We check the readiness with a wooden stick.
4. Cook fresh or frozen strawberries with sugar until slightly thickened. You can keep whole berries or puree.
5. After cooling, cut the biscuit into two equal parts. If there is a small cap on the biscuit, cut it off so that the biscuit is even.
6. Cover generously with strawberry jam. Then we put the whipped cream out of the pastry bag. Cover with the second biscuit.
7. Top with a small layer of whipped cream, if desired, you can also add confiture. Decorate with strawberries, cream and mint. We put in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.